NO NO NO HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK COMMUNISM WHERE THE GOVERNMENT OWNS EVERYTHING IS GOOD? How? And America is a socialist country and it spends 70% of its money on social programs (welfare, etc.. ) and don't tell me BUT THE MILITARY! NO OK. ITS NOT SPENT ON THE FUCKING MILITARY LOOK IT UP. and that's why the poor are getting poorer. Fuck you people you're just so stupid and ignorant but hey I'm gonna enjoy watching you all collapse and turn America into Detroit
- The government doesn’t own anything in communism, the people do.
- I would rather the government be in control than corporations, which is the current case (the American government has absolutely no control because it does whatever is best for corporations and the upper 1% of wealthy individuals).
- Welfare and government assistance programs only make up 46% of the federal budget as of 2013. 19% of federal budget accumulations is spent on defense [x]. The problem does not rest in percentages, anyways. The problem rests in the amount of money spent ($640 billion before Iraq and Afghanistan) [x], in comparison to other countries with advanced military programs (we make up 6 of them combined) [x], and the fact that these numbers increased dramatically after 9/11. But if you do want to talk percentages, the US only spends 1% of its budget on education, which is something a socialist country would not do.
- The poor are getting poorer because the rich are getting richer, and the rich are getting richer because corporations are becoming more powerful, and are allowed to take more and more from the workers.
- Detroit collapsed because of capitalism, so yes, America in its entirety may become like Detroit, because of capitalism.
In this world, there are only two kinds of people. Those who steal, and those who are stolen from. And today, i steal your future…
More old stuff while I’m buried in new stuff. This was the rough for one of the last DVD covers I did in 2008. As usual, the rough was a lot cooler than the finished piece.
The Brown Berets are a revolutionary Mexican American group that formed in Los Angeles in 1966 during the Chicano Movement. They have been active community organizers ever since, struggling against racial profiling, inferior education/healthcare, and other issues faced in the barrios of America.
They have survived covert infiltrations by the FBI, LAPD, and ATF, being a target of COINTELPRO and other illegal government actions. They participated in Fred Hampton’s Rainbow Coalition in Chicago along with the Black Panther Party and Young Lords Party.
Although they have been known to have discredited the feminist struggle as secondary to liberation from racism and poverty, they played a significant role in serving their communities, educating the people, setting up free clinics, and holding direct action protests against police brutality.
They were big supporters of the United Farm Workers movement, the Land Grants movement, and the Poor People’s Campaign. They saw a resurgence in activity in the 90’s after the passage of California’s Proposition 187, which restricted education, healthcare and social services for undocumented immigrants
where is everyone making those bitstrip-like face things?